To make a substantial positive contribution to the creation of a society where
all people can live meaningful fulfilling lives.
Research and Pioneerism. To research and understand the principles that
underpin the "nature of things". To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Minessence. To take complex ideas and/or technologies and simplify them
so as to benefit others.
Prophet and Vision. To pass on to others our vision of how a better society
can be created through: Acceptance, Commitment and Conscious Living (ACCL).
Colaborative Individualism. To engage in the transformation of society through both individual independent action and cooperative action, bound together by a commitment to the mission and vision of our collaborative enterprise.
Technology and Science. To make ACCL accessible throughout the world
through using best practice science and technology.
Tradition and Convivial Technology. To understand and respect existing
cultures and to work, progressively, in harmony with them.
Values of the worldwide cooperative movement
We recognize the importance of our values being in strong alignment with the
values of the worldwide cooperative movement, namely: Self-Help,
Self-Responsibility, Democracy, Equality, Equity,
Solidarity, Honesty, Openness, Social-Responsibility,
Our Mission is to work together through values-centric processes for the benefit of society by:
- Being a professional organization for Values Consultants;
- Fostering the development and mutual understanding of a language of values in society;
- Instigating and coordinating leading-edge values-centric projects to develop people, organizations, and communities;
- Providing a low cost, easily accessible infrastructure (the Minessence Values Framework), to facilitate values learning; and
- Functioning as a financially sound, socially responsible cooperative.
Active Membership Requirements
A member must—
Pay one of the following annual subscriptions:^
- Developer Subscription. For those licensed to accredit others in using the MVF and who wish to be part of the team responsible for the ongoing development of the MVF and applications which depend on the MVF for their operation. These people have a vested interest in the stability and development of the MVF.
- Practitioner Subscription. For people who wish to maintain their MVF Accreditation.
- Associate Member Subscription. For people who support the primary activity of the cooperative and are not using MVF-based values technologies with others—They may use the MVF-based technologies for their own personal development.
^ These are the subscription classes at the time of cooperative formation. They may be varied by rule alteration by special resolution at an annual or special general meeting.
* The reason for using the name Minessence International Cooperative
Ltd in lieu of
the Minessence Group is because we are in the process of restructuring as a
cooperative organization. We now have our Approved Rules and the Formation meeting is planned to be before 12 December 2014.
** People who have been accredited to use
Minessence Values Framework